Nowadays cleaning services are a fairly popular line of business no matter what services the cleaning companies provide, either a blood spill cleanup service, mold remediation service or regular cleaning service. It is not enough to engage skilled personnel, acquire high-quality cleaning materials and continually maintain a high level of service for effective promotion. The competition in this sphere of business activity is quite high, so the company needs an effective marketing strategy.
Your company promotion strategy should be based on the specific needs of potential customers. Therefore, the first step in creating a successful advertising campaign is to define the target audience.
Clients of cleaning companies can be divided into several groups:
• Firms that need regular cleaning (contract on permanent cooperation).
• Offices or shopping centers (continuous provision of services).
• Owners of flats and apartments who need cleaning services on the regular basis and occasional cleaning like blood spill cleanup service or biohazard service.
• Owners of cottages (it is possible to have a contract on regular cleaning not only of the house, but also of the territory).
• Clients who need one-time cleaning services after renovations, home purchases, relocations, and other similar events.
It is also necessary to research the area where you plan to provide cleaning services and make sure that there is a sufficient number of potential customers in the area of the proposed service. Depending on the area, you’ll be able to figure out what cleaning services will be in great demand. Logically, in the areas with high probability of natural disasters and catastrophes like floods or fires, be ready to provide the type of cleaning services which are aimed at eliminating the consequences of these disasters. On the other hand, in the areas where the crime rate is fairly high, be ready to provide blood spill cleanup service.
So, you have identified your audience, determined the line of services. Now it’s high time you chose the ways to promote your company’s services on the market and create a commercial offer.
For effective and fast promotion of a cleaning company, the best solution would be to rely on the Internet as it is the most reliable and widespread way of promoting your trauma cleaning service, blood spill cleanup service or mold remediation service.
The main Internet tools to market your cleaning services
One of the most efficient marketing tactics for cleaning firms is to have their own website. You can place complete and visual information on it.
With your own website, you can:
• Attract the attention of a huge audience.
• Develop a reputation as a helpful, responsive, and attentive partner.
• Show your company’s full range of services.
• Organize client feedback so you can view information about the level of service your employees are providing, identify the problems and prevent them from recurring.
1. The site should be user-friendly. You should also think over a logo, slogan, color design.
2. Demonstrate the advantages of your company (the most modern cleaning equipment, eco-friendly cleaning products, express cleaning services, etc.).
3. Describe in detail the range of all services like blood spill cleanup service or mold remediation.
4. Make sure you have a price list on your site (this is very important for cleaning).
5. Post information about current and planned bonuses, discounts or special offers.
6. Design a simple, clear menu and easy navigation.
7. Provide an opportunity for customers to leave feedback, comments.
8. Place feedback forms.
9. Provide your full contact details.
Remember, any cleaning business requires a good marketing strategy no matter what services your company provides, whether it’s a blood spill cleanup service or regular cleaning.